sugar and spice photography

Tuesday 17 May 2011

What is making me SMILE

It's 11:45pm and I've been moving between sites, blogs and facebook pages for the last 2hours or so. I am amazed at the level of creativity out there. Seeing it all excites me so much. I have so many ideas floating in my head, fighting for the lime light. I have added so many links to my favourites tab. Soon I will share them under the 'Links I like' (on the right of this blog).

This blog will serve as photo gallery for my pics, however I will surely add other things that I want to get involved in and I will take you along on my journey of exploration.

Researching like this is making me so happy because I can see so many more avenues that I can incorporate into sugar and spice photography. 


So if the look and feel of this blog changes every now and then please forgive me lol. I do get bored of seeing the same things over and over when there is so much to share.

My website is almost complete. I just can't decide on some concepts and I am seeing so many more ideas that I am struggling to choose. I will update pics on this blog as well as my facebook page in the meantime.

That's it for now.

Oh! Snap
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment