sugar and spice photography

Wednesday 15 June 2011

i LOVE blogs

I absolutely LOVE reading other blogs. There is so much to learn and most people are so willing to share. Makes me happy that bloggers in the world have the abundance mentality and they are willing to share their knowledge. Even better is that those that follow the blogs comment and share information, thereby increasing the knowledge and resources available.

So what am I talking about you may ask, I follow a few blogs, one in particular called sideoatsandscribbles. This evening I visited the blog and to my surprise Lisa has added photo tutorials to her blog.

Lisa's explanations on ISO, aperture, white light balance and shutter speed was so simply to understand. I took a few pics as I was reading through the tutorials, however I cannot wait for the rain to stop so I can go outside and play in the garden.

Oh! Snap
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment