sugar and spice photography

Saturday 3 March 2012

Inspiration comes in all forms

I look back on my blog and see that I have not posted since January. I do apologise for that. I have had so many things happening around and about me these past two months that I have not had a chance to sit and blog. Things like what? You may ask...


I have been blessed with wonderful clients of whose shoots I am still editing. These will be coming soon, I promise. I have also been blessed with new teachings and learning experiences. All of which have inspired me and as a result of which I have ideas running crazing through my mind. Okay, so I know at the moment this is all wish wash to you, as I may not be making sense. But stay tuned there are new projects on the horizon and it includes you! 










Have an awesome weekend.


Oh! Snap
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment