sugar and spice photography

Saturday 9 June 2012

Sugar and Spice Photography vs Nicole Henriques Photography

As I am busing editing quite a few shoots and as these are ready to be delivered to my clients, they too are ready to be show cased. As you may have noticed, I am tagging some images with the Nicole Henriques Photography logo, that is because I am rebranding. I am changing the name of Sugar and Spice Photography to Nicole Henriques Photography. All things will stay the same with me behind the lens.

For the meantime I will still post and blog under Sugar and Spice Photography as I would like to launch my site only once it is complete. I trust that you will take this journey with me and continue to show me your support, as without all of you my business is nothing.

Continue to have a blessed weekend and remember ...


Oh! Snap
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment